Welcome to Canisius Psychology Online
OverviewThe Psychology Department at Canisius College provides several online resources for our students. See links above and below.
- Facebook. Look for our name, Can Psych, on Facebook and "friend" us to keep up on announcements. Or click on our page link above (you may be required to log into your account). We use the site to keep students updated on interesting events or news in the department.
- YouTube Channel. This is new in the fall of 2011. We want to develop this into a major resource for students using the increasingly popular video capabilities of YouTube.
- Wiki. A wiki is an online content sharing tool. Our wiki has many useful pages for psychology majors.
- Psycholopedia. This is our award-winning listing of courses and other information for the upcoming or current semester. It is put out twice a year, Fall and Spring.
Material for Students.
Here are links to some online documents that students might find
A booklet on how to apply to graduate school.
- LinkedIn. If you have joined LinkedIn (linkedin.com), you should add our group, Canisius College Psychology Department, in order to keep up with department activities. This will be particularly useful for former students.
- Institute for Autism Research. The Institute is part of the Canisius community. Many of our current and past students are actively engaged in Institute activities and research. You can learn more about those activities online at IAR.